Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Pinterest inspiration

Pinterest has become a good and bad thing.  I have found a ton of ideas for projects, but that means I have maybe too many ideas.  So I am slowly trying to try some of these ideas. 

The idea I found on pinterest was the silhoutte of a face in another face.
Pinned Image

I liked the drawing and wondered if we could try the project.  So I offered this choice or a picture weaving project that I have done for years.  The majority picked the picture weaving and I will have pictures of that when they are done, but I had a few attempt this project.  Here is the first one done and while his version is not exactly the same, I think he did a good interpretation.

Andrew M.

Instead of faced he did a really nice deer drawing and put the duck silhoutte into the deers' shoulder.

No comments:

Post a Comment