Thursday, February 11, 2016

Finished water colors

Do you ever have a medium that you love to work with, but have a heck of a time trying to teach?  Well watercolor is mine.  I can do some amazing paintings, and I love the simplicity and relaxation that watercolors bring, but to try to teach that to a group of high strung teenagers (maybe it is just my classes this year) can be hard to do.

We did so many practices that by the time they got to the final project, most of them seemed to forget what they learned on the first project.  So if anyone out there has some ideas of how to get teenagers to remember what they learn, feel free to comment.  I'm sure we all would like to know that info.  I bet you could charge a fortune for that info.

Anyways, these are a few of my favorite watercolor projects that will not be so easily forgotten.



Mercedes F.

John S.

Josh H.


No comments:

Post a Comment