Monday, November 7, 2016

Can you find the animal?

I'm not sure where I got the idea for this project, probably from something I saw on Pinterest, but I think it is one that I will keep and do again.

I called it hidden animal.  My Art 3 students were required to draw or paint an image but they had to find a way to hide an animal in the image.  I am sure I got the idea from seeing other works of art, like the painted horses where the horse color and snow create multiple images.  But at the same time I liked the idea of challenging my students to figure out how you would do that.

I think overall they did a pretty good job.

Emily H. - Spider

Jaikob D. - wolf

Jaymon L - turtle

Madisyn V. - Butterfly

Paige Q. - Cat
The words after their names is what they tried to hide.

No comments:

Post a Comment