Wednesday, May 17, 2017

Last Day

So I don't know what has happened this semester, but time has just gotten away from me.  I think this is the first year in my career that I fell so far behind on everything I wanted to get done.

So I will apologize but this is going to be a long post while I recap a bunch of projects.  If you want more details on how to do a specific project or technique, leave me a comment and I will try to get back to you.

Emily A. - Recreate a story in a miniature sculpture

John S. - Recreate a story in a miniature sculpture


Morgan L. - Mixed Media Collage

Morgan L. - Chalk drawing
Micah A. - Erik Centeno scribble drawing

Paige Q. - Mixed media painting

Remington L.- Erik Centeno scribble drawing

Summer B. - Ceiling tile

Summer B. - Cardboard cutout

Austin F. - Watercolor painting in a silhouette

Brooke K. - Printmaking with a reduction process

Emily H. - Printmaking with a reduction process

Emily H. - Watercolor blending project

Emily H. - Animal/object mixed drawing

Jaikob D. - Animal/Object mixed drawing

Jaikob D. - Watercolor blending

Jaikob D. - Drawing

Jaymon L. - Painting for state art - 3rd place

Jaymon L. - Map drawing - old maps had to be turned into images

John S. - Watercolor blending

Logan G. - Mixing two images into one drawing

Madisyn V. - Watercolor painting in a silhouette

Madisyn V. - watercolor blending 

Madisyn V. - Scribble drawing

Mikayla R. - Map drawing

Mikayla R. - Watercolor blending

Mikayla R. - Scribble drawing

Will S. - Realistic drawing

No comments:

Post a Comment