Friday, August 28, 2015

Learning names


This year I feel like I have been at a disadvantage.  The incoming freshman this year are students that I haven't seen for four years and so I feel like I don't know any of their names.  So even though I give out this assignment every year, it felt like a really good refresher for me.  It help me put a name with a face as I watched them work.

Now I'm still not perfect and I am trying really hard to just remember which class they are in, but I am sure that will come as the year goes on.

Anyways, I am sorry that these pictures are not very good.  I forgot to take the pictures before I put the artwork in the display case.   So far I am really impressed with the products that they have been putting out, lets hope they can keep it up.







No comments:

Post a Comment