Tuesday, February 7, 2017

What happens when you try...

As a teacher we always will have to wonder what we did different this year?  Why did I teach the exact same material, but this year I got better results.  Was it me?  Did I have more enthusiasm?  Did I explain something better than I thought I usually do?  Did I forget something last year?  Or do I just have better art students this year?

I would like to think that it is all me, and that I had something to do with the fact that we just produced some much better colored pencil drawings this year.  But...I think I just have an amazing group of students this year.  Of course I will still take the credit for these wonderful 6 x 6 drawings of layered color.


Annalicia B.

Kimi K.


Autumn J.

Grace S.





1 comment:

  1. I'm not sure what was different. I think students tried harder. I know I did. I was so proud my mountain made it to the display case and it inspired me to set a showcase goal.

    ReplyDelete