This year I learned about a new portrait technique that I have been calling the Lebouf technique and I wanted my Art 1 students to learn how to do that. But that technique doesn't work for large scale projects so I also wanted them to learn how to grid a face. So... I took two pictures of every student and had them draw themselves with both techniques and then they got to pick which one they wanted me to grade and which one would be for points. This took a lot longer to get done that what I thought it would, but in the end I think they turned out really well and I am thrilled that I got a variety of projects for the graded pile.