1. They had to draw for their inspiration. I had about 30 christmas ideas in a coffee can.
2. It had to be 12 x 12, NO exceptions.
3. It had to be made out of paper products. So paper, tissue paper, cardboard and I did give them aluminum foil and ribbon and glitter for details and small touches.
4. It had to be a low relief sculpture.
5. It had to be 90% one color. This one was not their favorite.
Once they heard the last rule, most of them figured out that they were going to have to zoom in on the object to keep it 90% one color. Overall I was really happy with how they came out.
|Brooke O. - Ribbons and bows|
|Danica H. - Poinsettia|
|Sydney Hag. - Snowman|
|Jozlynn P. - Santa|
|Kamber L. - Berries and Ivy|
|Kelsey C. -Star|
|Kiana K. - Toys|
|Sabrina L. - Candy Canes|
|Sammy K. - Angel|
|Sarah C. - Cookies|
|Mariah B. - Candle|