Thursday, January 8, 2015

New year, new room

It is always fun to come back after the summer break and see your room and put away the new supplies, but I got the same experience after our Christmas break.  Over break they remodeled my room and added a second sink.  I had only been asking for a second sink for 14 years.  So I have been telling the students to use it as a life lesson, never give up on your dreams, it might take 14 years but eventually they come true.


This is the room right before christmas.  I had to pack up all of the supplies on the other side of the room.  It is amazing how much stuff you have until you have to pack it all.  

This was what the room was looking like the last day of the semester.  I still had to teach in the mess for one more day.
These are the old cabinets that were moved to the back of the room.  I am loving all of the new storage.
These are my new sinks and new countertop.  So much storage, I don't know what to do.  I'm sure I will figure it out.





No comments:

Post a Comment