Thursday, October 27, 2016

1st Quarter photo assignments

I don't know about your start of the year, but mine can be crazy.  I always have great intentions of teaching these advanced art kids all of the ins and outs of digital cameras, even though I know they are going to take all of my photography assignments with their cell phones.  So we start looking at ISO, Aperture and Shutter Speed and add light painting to that mix.

After they have tried those, I give them some assignments that they can take with whatever camera they can get their hands on.  Again I am not dumb, I know most of them will happen on their phone. 

Anyways, here are a few examples from some of my assignments.

Remington - Feet photo

Courtney A. - Horizontal lines

Morgan L. - Horizontal Lines

Abbie B. - Landscape

Jaymon L. - Landscape

Mercedes F. - Simplicity

Micah A. - Simplicity

Nikole K. - Toys

Summer B. - Toys

Brock N. - Veggies uncooked
Jacob L. - Veggies uncooked


No comments:

Post a Comment