Monday, January 30, 2017

Signs, signs, everywhere there's signs

Okay if you started singing the title of my post then;
1. your old like me
and
2. now it's stuck in your head for the rest of the day.

But I didn't just do this to torture all of you.  There is a purpose and it has to do with the fact that I had my advanced students take images of signs.  I thought this would be an easy assignment, but I had a lot of students struggle with this task.  Not sure why, but even though they are bombarded with signs everyday they had a hard time finding ones that were interesting or unique.

Jaikob D.

Jonah L.

Mikayla R.

2 comments:

  1. I think it is hard because often people overlook them. We read them and move on. They are just things that seem completely normal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The angle of these photos really caught my eye. It shows beauty in everyday things that people see. The color is so vibrent!

    ReplyDelete