Tuesday, January 31, 2017

Silhouettes galore

So one of my favorite photo assignments every year is Silhouettes.  First of all they are really easy, heck most kids have one already taken on their phone so they can easily turn it in right away.  Secondly, they can be really beautiful, and often I feel like I get to go on vacation with my students because most of them have taken their sunset silhouette in exotic locations.

So please join me on this little mini vacation through some beautiful images.

Abbie B.

Austin F.


Emily A.

Jonah L.

Nikole K.
Do you feel like you just took a little relaxing vacation?  This definitely has me dreaming of summer nights.

1 comment:

  1. Yea I like drawing landscapes. I find them both beautiful and easy to draw/paint. One of my landscape drawings actually made it to the showcase.

    ReplyDelete