Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Contour drawings

Last week my art 1 classes drew two drawings.  On thursday I set up a still life display that had books, a chair and a guitar.  Then on Friday I brought in my son's bike that he won at the circus for the students to draw.  My son was very concerned as to what they were going to draw "on" it.  It is hard to explain to a 5year old that they are going to draw it, not on it.  Anyways, after both drawings they then got to choose which one was for a grade and which one was for points.  Overall they picked their better projects to grade.  I only disagreed with one girl, who in my opinion picked the wrong one.

Anyways, here are the pictures.  The biggest problem with these pics is that it is too hard to tell who made which one.  Also a new camera made them dark.  I need to figure out that problem too.






No comments:

Post a Comment