Thursday, September 19, 2013

Drawing Games

So in the past I have done perspective with 2pt building drawings, but to be honest I was getting tired of those.  And I really couldn't handle another drawing of Wal-Mart.

So this year thanks to Art at the Apex I decided to switch it up and do game board drawings.  I did learn a couple of things along the way.  Next year I need to do a better lesson at how to use the different perspectives just in case they don't all use the same one, which is what happened this year.

Aside from my little fumble I think they came out really well.

Aleah B.

Madisyn V.

Riley H.

Mikayla R.

Dylan B.

Carter H.

Bridget B.

Jaymon L.

Yeva S.

Emily H.

Jacob H.

Bella J.

Malary M.
I would like to thank all of the teachers that loaned me games.  It was fun to see the variety that is in our building.

No comments:

Post a Comment