Friday, September 18, 2015

Bikes and guitars

Sorry to disappoint, but this post is not about a future Hollywood movie starring Channing Tatum.  Of course I wish it was, I'm sure that title would make an awesome movie about a struggling biker band.

But Anyways...Back to reality.  This are the two things that I had Art 1 students draw for their final contour line drawing assignment.  I am excited to see how they turn out.  I don't know if I spent enough time working with contour this year, but I don't know what else to have them do.  So if anyone who follows this has some great contour lessons I would love to see them.







They were given the 50 minutes of class to draw both still lives.  I told them when we were about half way through so that they could move to the other.


No comments:

Post a Comment