Friday, October 2, 2015

Pour some paint on me!

So who doesn't love the opportunity to make a little mess.  My classroom is full of them, so why not add more.

I had seen this project on Pinterest and another teacher, Deb Plagge, talked about it at our state convention a couple of years ago.  I loved the idea, but I have never had enough old house paint, in enough fun colors, to feel like I could just waste paint.  But this year I decided to put a call out to all of my student's parents and see if I could get some paint.  And boy did they ever come through.  I actually got so much paint, I don't know what to do with all of it!!  That is not always a bad problem to have.

But I didn't want it to just be boxes of cardboard stacked on top and then paint just poured over them.  So I had my students design an object, animal or whatever they wanted out to cardboard and then had them paint it before they poured the extra paint over the top.  I love how they came out.

Bree H.

Courtney M.

Jacob K.

Riley H.

Paige S.

Terra C.

No comments:

Post a Comment