Tuesday, October 6, 2015

A minion reasons we love art history

I am in love with the minions.  My husband has even made their giggle his ring tone for when I text him.  So when I saw an example on pinterest of someone that had done something similar I knew I wanted my art 2 class to combine minions and art history.

Each student was to find a famous work of art and put a minion into the main character spot.  I think they did a great job, and had a lot of fun with it at the same time.  I love any project where they have to do a little bit of research, especially into art history.

Austin L. - Scream

Brandon S. - Vitruvian Man

Danica H. - Venus de Milo

Drea B.

Hannah S. - Roy Lichtenstein

Holly S.

Kristian H. - Son of Man

Lexi B. - Edgar Degas

Morgan H. - Frida Kahlo

Sydney H. - Girl with a Pearl Earring
So there are a few that I wasn't sure which famous work of art they were trying to copy, but They were still cute.

2 comments:

  1. I really like these! These are so cute and very creative. I think the idea of incorporating famous works of art with adorable minions is a very good idea! this is very neat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like these! These are so cute and very creative. I think the idea of incorporating famous works of art with adorable minions is a very good idea! this is very neat.

    ReplyDelete