Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Having fun elsewhere

Ok, I have to be truthful with all of you.  (not that there are many of you)  I am having a lot of fun with my other blog that is just meant for students.  I feel like I am cheating on this one, but I have found that I am really enjoying finding art to show my students and I am loving their comments about that art.

I started the other blog this year for three reasons.  I wanted to find a way to put more writing into my curriculum, a way to show all of the art that I don't have time to cover and I wanted to find a way to get my students talking about art.  I am sure that the blog route is old-fashioned and I should have done twitter or something like that, but I was just trying out the experiment and so far I have been really happy with the results.  I have a couple of students who are already done with their comments for the second quarter and it just started last week.

So I am here to let you in on my secret and let you see the blog and experience with my students.

http://makeitarttalk.blogspot.com/

I hope you enjoy it as much as I am posting to it everyday.

1 comment:

  1. I checked out your other blog, I think it's a great idea- well done.

    ReplyDelete