Friday, November 9, 2012

Destroyed Books

Sometimes it is fun to do something that you are told your whole life not to do, like be mean to your books.  How many of us wouldn't have fun just tearing up and destroying a book that you don't want to read.  Well that was our assignment for my sculpture class.  They ripped, cut and even burned parts of the books to get these final products.  I think they had fun.


Chad V.

Sammy K.

Eli H.

Emma J.

Joslynne S.
Some had more fun than others.  And some learned lessons about how hard a book is to cut up and destroy when you want to cut out an image.

2 comments:

  1. I think these are fabulous-I've done an altered book project and the kids also loved it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like Emma and jozlynns, they both are creative and look like a lot of time was put into this

    ReplyDelete