Friday, December 19, 2014

Always keep dreaming



It has only taken 14 years of asking for a second sink, but this Christmas my art room wish is being granted.  I am so excited to leave my classroom today, knowing I will come back to a new looking classroom after the break.  I even convinced our janitor yesterday to save part of my old cabinets and move them to the back of my room so I can have even more storage.  It truly is a Christmas miracle.

Here is one last look at the old, even though they have already started ripping it out and I have to still teach in here today.  


 These are all of my supplies from the other side of the room boxed up and put on this side of the room.  You ever know how much stuff you can store until you have to pack it up.

I will post pictures after Christmas.  Yeah!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment