Friday, March 11, 2016

Quill me some art

I love the look and technique of quilling.  It is one of the simplest and yet can be the most stressful thing you do.  I usually tell my students to cut out several strips and then take them home, turn on a movie and just roll them while they watch tv.  I know that is probably not the best thing a teacher should tell their students to do in this day and age of obesity, but that is also why I assign this project during the heart of winter.  Who wants to go outside anyways?  If you didn't guess, I am not a winter girl, but yes I live in South Dakota.

Anyways,  here are a few of my favorite quilling assignments that came in.  I don't think I sold the project as well as I have in the past.  This year it didn't feel like they gave their all.  If anyone has any suggestions, I am all ears.

Austin L.

Drea B.

Sydney H.

Will S.

No comments:

Post a Comment