Thursday, January 26, 2012

Quilted Hearts

For a project that seemed simple when I found it on Pinterest.  http://www.flickr.com/photos/dlanzsage/6497286211/in/photostream/  This has been my biggest nightmare this week.  Today's 3rd grade class did a better job than the one the other day, but it still has not been as smooth as I thought it would be.

I am sure I am wrong, but they were having a hard time with concepts like passing paper, and keeping one part of your work and how to fold a square piece of paper in half.  By the way that was step one and I probably should have stopped when the folding of a square became an issue.  But I am not a quitter and so we somehow have finished two classes of these this week.  I have one more to go tomorrow.

Wish me luck.




No comments:

Post a Comment