Wednesday, February 29, 2012

4th Grade Rizzi Cars

I always love to learn about an artist that I have never heard of before.  So thanks to Phyl (aka   There's a Dragon in my artroom) I learned about James Rizzi.  Of course just as I learned about him and his art he passed away. Anyways, I saw her lesson on Rizzi cars and thought that was one of the best lessons I have ever seen.  It is a great way to recycle used CD's and I am always looking for ways to use some of these supplies that I have accumulated.

Here is her original lesson http://plbrown.blogspot.com/2011/12/more-rizzi-cars.html on her blog which is really good.  Also on a side note, I am impressed by the fact that she follows like 50 blogs. 

Here are our cars.







1 comment:

  1. I know it is for 4th graders but it would be seem boring for them to. all you have to do it cut out a car shape and color it. it doesn't seem that fun or interesting.

    ReplyDelete